Saturday, February 19, 2011

Gone Viral

Well, we have officially gone viral over here in the Bolton household!  No, I'm not talking about some crazy video spread to millions across YouTube that has "gone viral."  I'm talking about how all 3 of us have spread our lovely germs to one another!  It first started with me at the beginning of the month.  Then my hubby was up next last week.  Finally,.......our sweet son, Dylan got sick this week with RSV.  Not fun.  He's feeling much better!  Thank you, Lord!

The blessing in all of this? I've realized how 99% of the time we are healthy, and able to go about our lives as we please.  So, a few days down is not so bad, right?  Also, it has offered both my husband and me an opportunity to serve one another by taking care of each other.  There's nothing more endearing than to have your significant other nurse you back to health! :)  Thank God today for your health & the health of those you love! 




Dylan at dr office on Thursday...wiped out!

Dylan taking his breathing treatment with Daddy....wiped out again!

No comments:

Post a Comment