Saturday, February 16, 2013

Time Flies

Well, it's been two years since I've blogged.  Wow.  That's a mess. I've been inspired by a fellow blogger to pick it back up. So, I hope to begin blogging more often as a collection and celebration of God's daily blessings in my life.

Speaking of blessings, the Bolton family has indeed been blessed!  We have welcomed the birth of our second son, Drew Aiden Bolton into our family.  He was born a year ago on February 17, 2012.  We affectionately call him, "Drew Baby!"


I love this picture.  It was taken soon after I gave birth to Drew.  Big brother, Dylan was only 2, so I'm not quite sure if he knew what was going on, but over the last year it has been so fun watching Dylan & Drew develop a bond as brothers.  My sweet husband, DeLario has been such a blessing in my life,too.  First, by his sacrificial love to me, & second as a loving & devoted father to our sons.  It is a joy to watch him grow in his role as a husband & father.  Oh, & I love the way he is looking at me in this picture. I feel specail and loved.  Thank you, Jesus.  :)



Happy 1st Birthday, Drew Baby!

We had Drew's first birthday party yesterday.  The theme was, "Time Flies" with airplanes.  Wow. Time does fly.  Seems just like yesterday we brought that sweet little baby home from the hospital. Drew has an affectionate smile and sweet spirit that warms my heart.  I am honored to be his mommy and to partake in raising him to hopefully one day knowing Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  :)

Here are a few pictures from our special day celebrating the blessing of Drew Baby with friends and family!




 
Bolton Blessings! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment