Monday, February 18, 2013

Twins

It is so fun to watch our boys grow.  The moment I saw Drew the first thing I said was, "He looks like Dylan!"  To me they look like twins, but two years apart.  DNA is so cool!  Let me say that better:  God is so cool!!!  He is the Author and Giver of life!  These boys are fearfully and wonderfully made!

  Here is a side by side picture of Dylan at 1 year old (left) and Drew (right) at 1 year old:



Since I haven't posted in a while, here's a picture of Dylan on  his 3rd birthday back in December 2012:



Wow!  They are growing up fast.  I remember holding both of these boys as newborns, dreaming of what they will look like as toddlers.  I pray the Lord bless me and DeLario with many years ahead of us to watch them grow from boys to men! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment