Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Brotherly Love

Spring is in the air! I love the changing of the seasons, don't you? It was a beautiful spring-like day yesterday at 85 degrees!

We took advantage of the weather and went for a walk--Drew in the stroller, & Dylan walking by my side. I looked down to see my boys holding hands.  Isn't that sweet? I quickly grabbed my phone and took a picture. Moments like these I want to burn on my heart and memory of my boys loving on each other & sharing brotherly love!

Scripture tells us our lives are but a vapor. We are here today and gone tomorrow. Sounds so somber, I know, but we are wise if we learn to embrace each day  God gives us as a blessing it truly is.

I'm grateful for sweet moments like yesterday, and will treasure them always.

No comments:

Post a Comment